Men's Banff Parka
Men's Banff Parka
When you need a high performance parka that will see you through an outdoor adventure, but you also want a coat that will be comfortable as you walk to work each day, you choose the Banff Parka. Featuring ribbed storm cuffs, an adjustable, removable tunnel hood with coyote fur ruff for warmth, a classic slim fitting style, smart leather detailing and embossed Canada Goose buttons on its military style pockets, this parka hits all the right notes. Thigh-length to maximize protection, the Banff parka is the perfect outerwear solution that answers all of your needs.
Please note: All Canada Goose parkas are made in Canada and are covered by a lifetime warranty, guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
-15 to -25
35.5" / 90.17cm
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down.
- Mid-thigh length provides a good amount of coverage and protection
- Update your look day to day with a removable 2 way adjustable tunnel hood and removable coyote fur ruff
- Keep out the snow and cold wind with:
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Internal adjustable elastic drawcord
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming while incorporating a stylish military appearance
- Two chest pockets
- Two front lower pockets
- One inside right lower pocket
- One inside upper left security pocket with zipper closure
- Double-reinforced elbows for extra durability
- Leather trim along cuff edges, centre zipper flap, outer collar, and under pocket flaps, adds unique flair to this classic look