Men's Lodge Hoody
Men's Lodge Hoody
When we create new products, our most valuable tool is the feedback we receive from field testers who have experienced the world's harshest climates. The advice they offered, combined with Canada Goose's expertise in insulation enabled us to create a new, lightweight down line we think you're going to love.
Not only is the Lodge Down Hoody extremely warm and windproof, due to its hood, drop down tail and quilted ripstop nylon shell, but it also compresses to almost nothing for easy packing. Ideal for back country skiing from yurt to yurt, cool autumn walks and spring camping.
Please note: All Canada Goose parkas are made in Canada and are covered by a lifetime warranty, guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
0 to -15
XS S M L XL 2XL
30.5" / 77.47cm
Lightweight Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Shell 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Hip-length with a drop tail, and double layer windproof shell provide increased protection from the cold and wind
- Adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high-winds
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a 2-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Two hand pockets and one napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage
- Stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow